Electrically heated ThermoBar that holds 30 litres of water, for horses in unheated stables, designed for mounting in box stall corners. Handles in the sides. In the base there is a drainage hole that makes emptying, cleaning and changing water easy. ThermoBar 30 is temperature controlled. It supplies water at the optimal temperature all year round, reduces power costs and eliminates the risk of overheating. It can be filled with either a hose or bucket.
Product information for ThermoBar 30 (Pdf).
Power usage for ThermoBar 30, according to Jämtkraft 2015: 24 hours with 60 watts costs approx. SEK 1.43. The actual running cost will be lower than this because the thermostat turns the heating function on and off, keeping the water between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
This product is also available in a version with automatic water refilling system – ThermoBar 30 Auto.
- stable-, hallconstruction - stables
- stable-, hallconstruction - roofs, shelters
- stable equipment, technical equipment - outside boxes
- stable equipment, technical equipment - paddocks
- technical feeding equipment - drinkers, water containers, throughs, hayracks
- veterinary medicine - diagnostic, therapeutic devices
- stable equipment, technical equipment - Water storage, water treatment