Booth: 1-C32ThermoBar 80
Electrically heated trough that holds 80 litres of water, for two or three horses or a small number of cows. It is light and easy to lift and empty. It can be filled manually with either a hose or bucket. ThermoBar 80 is temperature controlled. It supplies water at the optimal temperature all year round, reduces power costs and eliminates the risk of overheating.
It is delivered with a 2-metre, 10-metre, 20-metre or 30-metre low-voltage cable, transformer for outdoor use plus a 2-metre 230-volt cable with a plug. Everything is mounted and ready to use – you just have to connect it to a regular electrical socket. Also available as an insulated model without heating, see ThermoBar 80 DP ISO.
Power usage for ThermoBar 80, according to Jämtkraft 2015: 24 hours with 90 watts costs approx. SEK 2.16. The actual running cost will be lower than this because the thermostat turns the heating function on and off, keeping the water between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
- stable-, hallconstruction - stables
- stable-, hallconstruction - roofs, shelters
- stable equipment, technical equipment - outside boxes
- stable equipment, technical equipment - paddocks
- technical feeding equipment - drinkers, water containers, throughs, hayracks
- pasture management, agricultural equipment - water troughs and racks
- veterinary medicine - diagnostic, therapeutic devices
- veterinary medicine - veterinary hospitals, therapy centres
- stable equipment, technical equipment - Water storage, water treatment