ThermoBar 80 DP
Booth: 1-C32ThermoBar 80 DP
ThermoBar 80 DP is a round, electrically heated water trough that holds 80 litres, for one to three horses or a small number of cows. In the base there is a drainage hole that makes emptying, cleaning and changing water easy. The trough is prepared to be fitted with a float valve and unheated hose for summer use. ThermoBar 80 DP is temperature controlled. It supplies water at the optimal temperature all year round, reduces power costs and eliminates the risk of overheating.
It is delivered with a 2-metre, 10-metre, 20-metre or 30-metre low-voltage cable, transformer for outdoor use plus a two-metre 230-volt cable with a plug. Everything is mounted and ready to use – you just have to connect it to a regular electrical socket.
24 hours with 90 watts costs about SEK 2.16. The actual running cost will be lower than this because the thermostat turns the heating function on and off, keeping the water between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
- stable-, hallconstruction - stables
- stable-, hallconstruction - roofs, shelters
- stable equipment, technical equipment - outside boxes
- stable equipment, technical equipment - paddocks
- technical feeding equipment - drinkers, water containers, throughs, hayracks
- pasture management, agricultural equipment - water troughs and racks
- veterinary medicine - diagnostic, therapeutic devices
- veterinary medicine - veterinary hospitals, therapy centres
- stable equipment, technical equipment - Water storage, water treatment