Booth: 1-C32ThermoBar 250-150W
ThermoBar 250 is perfect for horses and cattle that roam free, the trough holds about the same volume as a bathtub – 250 litres. The large water surface allows animals to drink in an unstressed, natural manner. In the base there is a drainage hole that makes emptying, cleaning and changing water easy. Handles in the sides.
ThermoBar 250 is temperature controlled, reduces power costs and eliminates the risk of overheating. There are two power levels: 150 w that is enough for temperatures down to approx. -25°C.
It is delivered with a 2 ,10 or 20-metre low-voltage cable, transformer for outdoor use plus a two-metre 230-volt cable with a plug. Everything is mounted and ready to use – you just have to connect it to a regular electrical socket. The trough is prepared to be fitted with a LED light, float valve and heated hose or summer hose.
The actual running cost will be low because the thermostat turns the heating function on and off, keeping the water between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
- stable-, hallconstruction - stables
- stable-, hallconstruction - roofs, shelters
- stable equipment, technical equipment - outside boxes
- stable equipment, technical equipment - paddocks
- technical feeding equipment - drinkers, water containers, throughs, hayracks
- pasture management, agricultural equipment - water troughs and racks
- veterinary medicine - diagnostic, therapeutic devices
- veterinary medicine - veterinary hospitals, therapy centres
- stable equipment, technical equipment - Water storage, water treatment