ThermoBar 140 ECO – 150 /220 W
Booth: 1-C32ThermoBar 140 ECO – 150 /220 W
ThermoBar 140 ECO The trough is constructed so that you can replace all its components yourself.
ThermoBar 140 ECO is temperature controlled. It supplies water at the optimal temperature all year round, reduces power costs and eliminates the risk of overheating. There are two different power levels: 150 watt that is enough for temperatures down to approx. -22°C, and for colder conditions or when installing a float valve and heated hose there is a 220-watt model – perfect for temperatures down to approx. -35°C. Both versions are suitable for a float valve and summer refilling system in the summer.
The entire outer trough is made from ThermoBar’s strong, food-grade polyethylene plastic. It is delivered with a two-metre low-voltage cable with a flat-pin plug, transformer for outdoor use plus a two-metre 230-volt cable with a regular power plug. Everything is assembled, you just have to connect the cable to a regular wall socket.
- stable-, hallconstruction - stables
- stable-, hallconstruction - roofs, shelters
- stable equipment, technical equipment - outside boxes
- stable equipment, technical equipment - paddocks
- technical feeding equipment - drinkers, water containers, throughs, hayracks
- pasture management, agricultural equipment - water troughs and racks
- veterinary medicine - diagnostic, therapeutic devices
- veterinary medicine - veterinary hospitals, therapy centres
- stable equipment, technical equipment - Water storage, water treatment