Find here the exhibitor list of EQUITANA 2019.
GreenFlax Innovations GmbH (2019)
We, "GreenFlax Innovations" GmbH, are the first company to cover a wide range of state-of-the-art and innovative flax products and offer solutions in the most diverse areas of daily human use. The peculiarity of our company is our methodology of the production chain, because we control all processes and cycles of our product manufacturing with the newest European technologies, such as the quality control of the bio-raw material, as well as the final examination of the product quality.
We are the leading experts in producing ecologically pure flax products, we have been able to produce a wide range of products in the following areas:
• horse care
• hygiene industry
• construction industry
• textile industry
As a leading specialist in the field of industrial processing of flax, we have developed a wide range of premium products including our patented HorsLi Flax Pellets. Our products are absolute know-hows. They have successfully passed various studies and laboratory tests, confirming their high quality.
Flax supports the health of horses. It is ideal for use in equine care, equestrian sports, equitation and horse breeding. Its antiseptic properties do not cause allergies and prevent diseases. Sustainable natural flax products are considered to be a wise investment for the future of your farm and the health of your animals.
HorsLi Premium Flax Pellets have many application advantages compared to other conventional floor spreaders, which have been proven by numerous positive features:
• Flat pellets have a suction volume efficiency of up to 450%
• Flat pellets absorb the odor of ammonia
• Contain no chemicals and are 100% natural products
• Contain no harmful mold or fungal bacteria
• The flat pellets are dust-free and pest-free
• Easy and convenient to clean as there is no need for separation and time savings
• The biomaterials cleaning process for the pellets is realized by the most modern European processing techniques
• The rotting in compost takes place within 2-3 months
Consumption overview for a standard horse box with the area of 12 m²
• about 100-120 kg for the first litter
• about 10-20 kg for a weekly refill
• every three months full of litter replacement
Sustainability and environmental protection
With respect for nature and the environment, we develop a responsible relationship for sustainability and environmental awareness - these criteria fully meet our natural products. Unlike traditional soil litter such as sawdust, flax bedding is pH neutral, saturates the natural soil naturally and does not deplete it. With the HorsLi flat duster pellets you not only do something good for your horses, but also for the environment, because the natural raw material flax is an ecological, renewable and environmentally friendly raw material of our products.
You have the possibility to order the HorsLi premium in every quantity that suits you, in order to work economically and conveniently with the product.
- Horses at your stand: 0