Completing your application in 4 easy steps
Step 1: Analysis & consulting
If you want your visit to the exhibition to be a success it is vital that you know exactly what your own needs and goals are when planning your stand. We have put together a list of key questions to help you in your planning.
- What products or services would I like to present at the EQUITANA?
- Which Hall at the EQUITANA offers me the best opportunity of finding my target audience in an appropriate setting? You can get your bearings here:
EQUITANA Product Worlds
- Are there any partner companies who I would like to share a stand with or collaborate with at the exhibition? You can get an overview of all the different exhibitors at the EQUITANA here:
- What sort of a stand do I require at the exhibition and how large should it be? (an aisle stand, corner stand, peninsula stand, or island stand)?
- What else would I like to do apart from book a stand at the EQUITANA (appear in the show programme, hold seminars, conferences, training courses, advertise etc.)?
Our sales team would be only too glad to advise you and help you put together a joint concept that maximizes your presentation at the EQUITANA.
Step 2: Request for a proposal & cost calculation
The next step for you is to make a request for a specific proposal for a stand at the EQUITANA 2013.
We have provided a cost calculator for your stand so that you can always keep an eye on your costs as you go along.
Special rates are available for breeding associations, equestrian operations and catering companies.
All prices and our General terms and conditions are available here as a download.
Simply get in touch with Anna Lena Grytz or Annika Moll (see right for contact information) of our sales team if you want a firm proposal and possible location for your stand.
Step 3: Application and stand proposal
Two forms have to be submitted to the EQUITANA-Team for a legal and binging contract to come into effect.
- The application form for registering your stand, which you should complete and sign and then return to us via fax or mail. The application forms and general terms and conditions of the EQUITANA can be downloaded here.
- The signed stand proposal, which is used to allocate you with your specific stand location at the EQUITANA.
Please also sign the specific stand proposal that our team sent you and return it to us via fax or mail.
Please be aware that the proposal is only valid up to the deadline entered on the form. Once this deadline has expired we are allowed to offer this stand to other customers and it is no longer reserved for you.
Once you have signed these two forms your stand registration and location have been signed and sealed!
Now you can start with the actual preparation of your exhibition presence.
Step 4: Stand construction and services
No that we have received your application and your stand has been reserved for you,
we come to the matter of designing your exhibition stand.
Do you require electricity or an Internet connection? Who is going to build your exhibition stand? Do you want an external security company to watch your stand outside the normal opening hours of the exhibition?
You can book all these services using the forms in our Service Catalogue which will be available as from autumn 2012.
By signing into our Exhibitor Login you can also access the relevant service forms online and book your catalogue entry in the EQUITANA exhibition catalogue. You will be sent your access data once we have received your completed application forms.
Should you have any queries, the EQUITANA Team would only be too glad to answer them.
Just give us a call.
+49 211 90191-140 or
+49 211 90191-142